Complaint Review: Credit Education Group

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2003

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Credit Education Group
10624 S. Eastern Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group ripoff They took $296 out of my account and promised I would get a full refund if I received three denial letters, which I did but I never got refund Las Vegas Nevada

Around May 29th 2003 296 dollars was taken out of my account. I was promised a visa, or with three denial letters I was to receive a full refund .

I got my denial letters and faxed them to c.e.g at 775-205-2482 on more than one occasion. I was told I would get a refund within two weeks, but I am still waiting after 5 months.

I have been trying to contact the company but they change their numbers more than they change clothes, I wish I could do something,any suggestions.

Rochelle
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2003 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89052/Credit-Education-Group-ripoff-They-took-296-out-of-my-account-and-promised-I-would-get-a-70395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group