Complaint Review: Credit Education Group

• Submitted: Wed, October 08, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2003

• Reported By:Parker Colorado
Credit Education Group
10624 S Eastern Ave Ste A-435 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group ripoff dishonest impossible to get a hold of, They are full of it! Las Vegas Nevada

I received a phone call from a person named Sarah in late February early March. She had a heavy Indian type voice (Middle Eastern). She promised to help me rebuild my credit. She promised to send me a packet of information and said that my upfront fee of $296.00 would be fully refunded if I did not actually get a credit card.

I waited over a month and finally received the packet and faxed over my credit card application. I paid the fee in March of 2003. After getting three letters of denial, I followed the instructions and faxed as well as mailed my letters so that I might receive a full refund as promised!

They are full of it. I am still to this day waiting for that money. I now try and call and all I get is a busy or disconnected message. The three times I actually got through, someone who barely spoke English told me that I would get my refund right away and have it in 7-10 business days.

I am so outraged. I am here to warn others do not fall for this. I have notified local authorities and retained an attorney just to try and prove a point to this people and get my money back.

Parker, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2003 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89052/Credit-Education-Group-ripoff-dishonest-impossible-to-get-a-hold-of-They-are-full-of-it-68553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group