Complaint Review: Credit Education Group

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Credit Education Group
, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group Thanks for saving me from a ripoff Nevada

I receivied a call from these people. I was told I would be receiving a mastercard of visa for a one time fee of $296.00. I asked the name of the company and asked if I could get a phone number. The women gave me the company name but said she could not give me a call back number. I told her to call me back later.

I got right on my computer and went to the rip off report web site and found several bad things about this company. I can't wait to get a call back from them. Let the games begin. Thanks alot rip off report.

Adam
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2003 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group/Nevada/Credit-Education-Group-Thanks-for-saving-me-from-a-ripoff-Nevada-58526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group