Complaint Review: Credit Education Group

• Reported By:Spring Texas
Credit Education Group
Nationwide U.S.A.

Credit Education Group rip off, fraud, liars, theives Nationwide

This company called me and told me that I was approved for a credit card with a limit of $2500 with no fees for the lifetime of the card, all I had to do was pay $296.00 up front and I would be mailed my credit card in 10-15 days.

After giving out all of my information I decided to call them back and cancel, finding out that there is only a recording at the number they gave me. I then decided to research this company, only finding this site with everyone complaining. I have placed a stop payment to avoid loosing that money, which I obviously didnt have in the first place if I was taking on this credit card. Thank you to everyone who placed this notice, you have really saved me!!

Amy
Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2003 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group/nationwide/Credit-Education-Group-rip-off-fraud-liars-theives-Nationwide-54965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group