Complaint Review: Credit Education

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2003

• Reported By:abilene Texas
Credit Education
6929 jfk Boulevard North Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.

Credit Education Group ripoff Rock Arkansas

Credit Education Group First Choise6929 ripoff they promised me 2000 credit if i gave them my account number so they could take out 299 dollars i was curious so i called my bank an told them to stop t ripoff North Little Rocknorth Little Rock Arkansas .....

I was told if I would pay them 299 Dollars I would recieve2000 credit line that was on a friday by monday I called the bank and cancelled the check but they cashed it any way so i lost the money I LIKE TO FINK A WAY TO STOP THEM BUT DONT KNOW HOW.

barbara
abilene, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2003 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education/North-Little-Rock-Arkansas-72116/Credit-Education-Group-ripoff-Rock-Arkansas-54006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education