Complaint Review: Credit Enchancement Services, LLC, Liberty Benefits Group

• Submitted: Wed, July 04, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, July 04, 2001

• Reported By:stone mtn ga
Credit Enchancement Services, LLC, Liberty Benefits Group
P.O.Bx 237 Collingswood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Credit Enchancement Services, consumer credit card processing center, liberty benefits group, consumer rip off fraud

I was approached with a yellow card in my mailbox saying I was pre-approved of 2 credit cards, a catalog card and a credit card. I called and gave my confirm # and name, was told what was expected to be with the package and I would receive in 4-6 wks. That was June 1st, 2001 when my money was deducted from my acct. I called today july 4th acquiring about my package and was told to call the customer serv. # tomorrow to check on it. I need a refund asap, the money I needed to use on our house note. That's how much money it cost. Someone, "Please help me get my money back ASAP".

Thanks.
Ms. toyato93.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Enchancement-Services-LLC-Liberty-Benefits-Group/Collingswood-New-Jersey-08108/Credit-Enchancement-Services-consumer-credit-card-processing-center-liberty-benefits-gro-5636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Enchancement Services, LLC, Liberty Benefits Group