Complaint Review: Credit Enchancement Services aka Liberty Benefits Package,LLC

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2001
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2001

• Reported By:NASHVILLE TN
Credit Enchancement Services aka Liberty Benefits Package,LLC
PO Box231 Gloucester City, New Jersey U.S.A.

LIBERTY BENEFITS PACKAGE,LLC is a Rip-off, nobody helps.

I was at my mailbox 9/10/2001 to get the mail when I got a yellow post card. The postcard said congratulations - your credit is approved!! So I called the number listed on the post card 1-800-991-8692,after a interveiw with the operator and a series of answers she(Sherry) said that I had been approved for a credit limit up to 4000.00.Since my husband was unemployed and our mortgage was due she(Sherry) said that I could use the card to make our mortgage current.On 9-13-2001 my account was debitied 241.99 and was told to allow up to six weeks to receive the card.

After numerous phone calls they keep saying it's in the mail.Today is 12-30-2001 still no card,mortgage is on the verge of foreclosure,and my husband is still laid off,and I'm working two jobs trying to scrape by.

I had no Christmas except for dinner with my inlaws.I will go on trying,my husband has been on a couple of interveiws and with GODS help we will get through this because he is the only help we have.You can ask everyone but nobody helps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Enchancement-Services-aka-Liberty-Benefits-PackageLLC/Gloucester-City-New-Jersey-08030/LIBERTY-BENEFITS-PACKAGELLC-is-a-Rip-off-nobody-helps-10241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Enchancement Services aka Liberty Benefits Package,LLC