Complaint Review: Credit Enhancement Services,LLC Consumer

• Submitted: Sun, December 15, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, December 15, 2002

• Reported By:North Huntingdon Pennsylvania
Credit Enhancement Services,LLC Consumer
PO Box 237 Collingswood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Credit Enhancement Services fails to hold up their end of the bargain. Money was debited from my account, but goods were never rendered Collingswood New Jersey

I have been going through this nightmare for 2 years now and all I want is a refund of the money extracted from my account. I responded to a letter I received by mail for an unsecured credit card. I was told that there would be a one time fee of $219.99 and I would receive my unsecured credit card within 4-6 weeks. I agreed to the terms... then the nightmare began.

After waiting two months, I made numerous attempts to call the company's customer service line, which was "conveniently" always busy. I decided to call the new customer line as if I were going to apply for the credit card and was very rudely told there was nothing they could do for me, I would have to continue trying the customer service number. Days later I eventually got through and was reassured that the card was in the mail.

I did receive a package a few weeks later with a merchandise credit card, which is not in the terms of my agreement. I then had to go through the run aroung again to get through to a representative. I was told there was an application in my initial package that needed signed and mailed out and then I would receive my real credit card.

At this point I knew I was scammed and would probably never see my money or my credit card. Months after I sent in the application, I called again and was told that I would have to take it up with the receiver of my application which they had no clue who it was. I requested a full refund and was denied. The representative stated that it was well past the 30 day grace period even though I had never even received my card!

I am left feeling very hopeless and wondering how a company can get away with this. I hope I can receive some results by filing this complaint. My next step will be to contact an attorney which will cost me well over $219.99, but will give me a feeling of satisfaction that they did not win.

Kelly
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2002 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Enhancement-ServicesLLC-Consumer/Collingswood-New-Jersey-08108/Credit-Enhancement-Services-fails-to-hold-up-their-end-of-the-bargain-Money-was-debited-f-38313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Enhancement Services,LLC Consumer