Complaint Review: Credit Expert By Experian

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2008

• Reported By:xx Washington
Credit Expert By Experian
creditexpert.com Internet U.S.A.

Credit Expert By Experian CreditExpert.com REFUSES TO CANCEL ACCOUNT Unless I Provide SS# or CC# Internet

This company will not stop charging my checking account $11.95/month unless I provide them with my social security number or credit card (debit) number. I was scammed into thinking this was a service to provide the FREE credit reports I am entitled to once a year. I have since (months later - I found out today) been charged $11.95/month by this company for no service whatsoever. I was told that "Myisha", the "supervisor" I spoke with was "the highest (your) going to get" when I asked to speak with her superior.

I am disputing the charges with my bank, but they are only able to go back 30 days, possibly 3 months. Disputing the charges means that I will need to cancel the debit card...etc.

xx, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Expert-By-Experian/internet/Credit-Expert-By-Experian-CreditExpertcom-REFUSES-TO-CANCEL-ACCOUNT-Unless-I-Provide-SS-317377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Expert By Experian