Complaint Review: Credit Expert, CIC Credit Monitor, Consumer Info, Creditmatters.com, Freecreditreport.com,etc

• Submitted: Fri, March 19, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 19, 2004

• Reported By:Gahanna Ohio
18500 Von Karman Ave Ste 900 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Credit Expert, CIC Credit Monitor, Consumer Info, Creditmatters.com, Freecreditreport.com,etc crooks, charged me for a year without my knowledge and I never got any product or service Irvine California

OK I ordered a credit report online. After filling out the forms, including credit card, I recieved a message saying they could not complete my request. So they won't charge me right? Wrong! I have been charged over a hundred dollars over the last year on a card I didnt use so didnt check.

I got the run around on the phone. "Jenny" did not hesitate to give her corp. ID. What a load. The manager was on the other line, not there, named Christine, named Michael, she wasn't sure. I did some research on the CA secretary of state website and also orange county BBB and found that they operate under not only the names listed above but also Qspace.com, and Experian Consumer direct. David Ling and Edward Ojdana were listed as company contacts.

BBB ID # 13062929 Addresses are PO Box 1919 Orange CA, PO Box 1007 Orange CA, ONe City Blvd. Ste 401 Orange CA, 14144 Dickens St Ste 204 Sherman Oaks CA Phone #'s I found include: 800-220-2626, 714-978-0078, 714-978-2357, 866-673-0140, 877-513-4175, 916-445-1254 I hope some of this info I dug up may help get my money back.

Ryan
Gahanna, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2004 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Expert-CIC-Credit-Monitor-Consumer-Info-Creditmatterscom-Freecreditreportcometc/Irvine-California-92612/Credit-Expert-CIC-Credit-Monitor-Consumer-Info-Creditmatterscom-Freecreditreportcom-84585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Expert, CIC Credit Monitor, Consumer Info, Creditmatters.com, Freecreditreport.com,etc