Complaint Review: Credit Expert

• Updated: Fri, April 29, 2011

• Reported By: Trentsky — Fresno California United States of America
Credit Expert

Credit Expert Experian Continue to Charge after cancelation , Internet

This transation was cancelled when I saw the first charge (unsure who ordered it, likely my wife at the time). Again in May of 2010 I saw the charges and called and it was again "cancelled".  The charges still continue.  I called and this company has NO record of an authorization to charge my card in the first place.  This company is a fraud.  They have no agreement and I do not understand how they can continue to charge my account.  I am requesting a refund of the total charges they have made to my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Expert/internet/Credit-Expert-Experian-Continue-to-Charge-after-cancelation-Internet-723537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Expert