- Report: #544391
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Credit First National Association - Firestone
Credit First National Association - FirestonePO Box 81410 Cleveland, Ohio United States of America
Credit First National Association - Firestone Firestone Credit Irresponsible, rude and extremely uncooperative Cleveland, Ohio
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Here is the letter I sent would should explain my situation:
I have talked on the phone to one of your representatives regarding my account. I finally received a bill at the correct address, but I have some issues with it.
1. When I filled out the application at the Firestone store at Ft Leonard Wood, MO I used the address above as the address where I wanted my bill sent.
2. Apparently when the agent called in the application, the address on my credit report was used instead of the one I wrote on the application,
3. This is the address of my wife, and we are separated. If she received any bills from you, she did not give them to me, and when I asked about it she said she didnt receive any. I have no idea if she actually received any bills or not, it could very well be that she got them but didnt tell me.
4. I want to take care of my obligation to you. Your agent at the Firestone Store did not follow my instructions that I wrote on the application, so under the circumstances I feel its only fair to do the following:
- Remove all late fees from my account, if I had received the bill at the proper address, it wouldnt have been late.
- Allow me to start my monthly payments now, without holding me responsible for paying for the past due payments, since I didnt receive a bill. This would make my first payment due $66 not $275.
5. I think this is fair to both of us.
Basically, they sent bills to my estranged wife's house using the address on my credit report, not the one I put on the application,so i never received them. They made the mistake, but they want me to pay for it. I just want to start from scratch, pay what I owe and move on. They deny they used the wrong address, so apparently I'm lying to them.
They have been rude, haven't responded to my letter, and insist I pay late fees and the months I am late on. They are extremely uncooperative, unproffessional and totally uninterested in working this out.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2009 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-First-National-Association-Firestone/Cleveland-Ohio-44181/Credit-First-National-Association-Firestone-Firestone-Credit-Irresponsible-rude-and-ext-544391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.