Complaint Review: Credit Helpers Curtis Wise-CEO

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2003

• Reported By:Kincheloe Michigan
Credit Helpers Curtis Wise-CEO
96 Linwood Plaza Linwood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Credit Helpers Curtis Wise CEO ripoff, scam, theft of money from innocent consumers Linwood New Jersey

*Author of original report: The Next Step in fighting Credit Helper-Curtis Wise CEO

My husband and I were scammed out of $250 by these out right liars. They promised us a credit card with a $2000 limit and 5.9% interest rate.

They were extremely quick to take the money from our bank account, however, it has been at least 2 months and we have yet to receive the credit card. I have called their "Customer Service" line (what a joke!)and the only options that you have even after sitting and arguing with them for hours at a time is to either speak to someone who gives you cookie cutter answers or get hung up on.

I have asked many times to speak to Curtis Wise, Mark Peters, and Jessica Daniels, but have only had one success speaking to Jessica. She was also just as helpful as the idiots answering the phones! I have also spoke to a man named John at ext. 212, Valerie Speering, and numerous others that like to argue and then hang up on you.

Not one person there can or will help. How horrible is it that they are working for a company who is scamming innocent consumers and they don't even care!!!

Jennifer
Kincheloe, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2003 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Helpers-Curtis-Wise-CEO/Linwood-New-Jersey-07024/Credit-Helpers-Curtis-Wise-CEO-ripoff-scam-theft-of-money-from-innocent-consumers-Linwoo-56945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Helpers Curtis Wise-CEO

The Next Step in fighting Credit Helper-Curtis Wise CEO

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Hey all of you that went through this with me....I may have some steps to help you go after them.....although I still considering a class action law suit. All of you need to write to the attorney general's office for your state and the state of NJ.....I was not getting any help from Credit Helper until I started contacting everyone I could think of....and last Saturday, Curtis Wise CEO of Credit helper called me.....and it came down to the complaint I filed with my states attorney general.....he said that I would be getting a refund....and I told him that if I didn't get it within two weeks time that I would file another complaint....so to all of try that as a first step in fighting them.....I also filed with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission)....so it may help...I'll keep you all updated though...good luck...I just want to get these guys so that no others have to go through this.