Complaint Review: Credit Helpers Or Creditkit

• Submitted: Sat, April 19, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, April 26, 2003

• Reported By:San Diego California
Credit Helpers Or Creditkit
None Given Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Credit Helpers Or Credit kit ripoff, dishonest, and fraudulent biling dirty SOB's Seattle Washington

Credit helpers called me one night at home and offer me a great deal to improve my credit by issuing me a $2000 credit card and that i should recieve it in two weeks. All that I had to do was make a one time payment of $249. To make sure this deal wasn't a fraud, I scheduled the payment for after the 2 weeks was up so I can make sure that I recieved my card and I even told the guy this.

When two weeks was up, I didn't get my card so I revoked my authorization through my bank and went on with life. Over a month after I did that. I recieve a bank statement showing that $249 was taken out of my account from Creditkit. What was creditkit?! So when I looked at the phone number given on my statement, I realized it matched the one of Credit helpers. They have my money right now and I'm going to try and get it back.

Sierra
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2003 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Helpers-Or-Creditkit/Seattle-Washington-unknown/Credit-Helpers-Or-Credit-kit-ripoff-dishonest-and-fraudulent-biling-dirty-SOBs-Seattle-53582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Helpers Or Creditkit