Complaint Review: Credit Helpers

• Submitted: Sun, May 25, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, May 25, 2003

• Reported By:Springfield Missouri
Credit Helpers
myprogrambenefits.com Closter, New Jersey U.S.A.

Credit Helpers ripoff consumer fraud ripoff deceptive company false promises rip off scam con artists Closter New Jersey

On March 01 of this year, this company contacted me by phone and told me that I was approved for a VISA card for a one time payment of $249. Of course they would gladly take this out of my bank account by phone. They were also going to send me a "credit repair" kit. I received this kit pretty promptly but no card. Later I again received a call from these people saying that my VISA card was on the way. Finally on May 10 I called them and asked what was going on. They insisted that there had been a slip up and my file would go to the bosses office and a card would be sent out. Thus far I am out my money and want it back!!

Springfield, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2003 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Helpers/Closter-New-Jersey-07624/Credit-Helpers-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-deceptive-company-false-promises-rip-off-scam-58341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Helpers