Complaint Review: Credit Helpers

• Submitted: Fri, December 20, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 20, 2002

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Credit Helpers
96 Lynnwood Plaza #336 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

Credit Helpers ripoff Con artists who don't help your credit Fort Lee New Jersey

I was contacted last friday by Jim Mitchell of Credit Helpers who told me that I was pre-approved for a Visa and a $2,000.00 limit. I could receive my Visa in 8 to 9 days if I give him a post dated check for $249.00. dated no longer than 3/1/03. I was told that my visa would arrive within 8 to 9 days after by way of Fedex.

The program sounded so good so I gave him the information. I made sure to get his name and the Verifiers name (Tara Anderson). Mr. Mitchell told me that Visa was running a promotion and my credit card would come before the withdrawall from my bank account. This program sounded so good that I told my fiance about. When she called, the person on the other end told her that there was no such program. I contacted Curtis Wice the CEO of Credit Helpers and told my about his employee's deception. He said he would look into it and get back to me......Still no call from Mr. Wice,

Robert
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2002 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Helpers/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/Credit-Helpers-ripoff-Con-artists-who-dont-help-your-credit-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-38815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Helpers