volunteers

• Updated: Sun, December 22, 2002

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Credit Helpers
Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Credit Helpers aka Credit Builders RIPOFF, Fraudulent, LIARS ripoff thieves Seattle Washington

This company "Credit Helpers" (a branch of VISA card services as I was told) called me last week and offered me a $2000 credit limit for a $249 deposit. The said my card would arrive by FEDEX in 10-15 business days (NO FEDEX package takes that long, not even ground service). I thought about it a minute and gave them my info and was transfered to another associate, they began to record the call when I was giving my bank account info for the $249 transfer which is to take place on the 26th, just a few days away.

I went to work and started thinking about this company, wondering how they got my info, if they had a website, and why they called me at 7:50 in the morning.

I got on the net and entered Credit Helpers into a Yahoo search. Nothing for Credit Builders directly came up, I scrolled down, and there it was. Ths wonderful website called RipOffReport. Three people had reported this company already, one person in my state.

There has not been any activity on my bank account, but I tell you what, they aren't getting my money. I am going to my bank Monday, and I am closing my account.

Please people, BEWARE of any deal that sounds too good to be true. Do some research. Don't get scammed.

I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that reminded me of this situation...

"Don't Look Like Food"

Daniel
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2002 01:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Helpers/Seattle-Washington/Credit-Helpers-aka-Credit-Builders-RIPOFF-Fraudulent-LIARS-ripoff-thieves-Seattle-Washin-38955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Helpers