Complaint Review: Credit Keeper

• Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Cleveland Heights Ohio
Credit Keeper
mycreditkeeper.com Internet U.S.A.

Credit Keeper can't or won't stop debiting my checking account 16 months after cancelling my account with them Internet

Stay away from Credit Keeper. The service itself was fine and useful, but getting out of the clutches of Credit Keeper when the time came has turned out to be an unbelievable hassle and an as yet unachieved goal.
The usefulness of the service is outweiged a zillion fold by the frustration and the charges to my debit card that haven't stopped 16 months after my account was cancelled. (And by the way, I didn't cancel the accounjt myself. Credit Keeper cancelled it without notifying me. I have no idea why they did that; it certainly wasn't for non-payment as they were taking the $9.99 from my checking account then as they still are now.)

Customer service has always been pleasant and even sympathetic, but nothing ever happened. Three and a half months ago Credit Keeper turned me over to the company that handles the billing for them. The name given on the recorded phone message is something like Asinian or Arsinian Group. The person I am supposedly dealing with there is Cathy Connor, but after our initial talk where it was again promised that the problem would be solved, I have only been able to reach a voicemail and my calls have not been returned. The monthly charges are still coming on my checking account statement though.

It has been over 16 months since my account was cancelled and these charges are still continuing. The documentation of my phone calls and faxes sent is pages long. Do not get hooked up with Credit Keeper!

Sandra
Cleveland Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Keeper/internet/Credit-Keeper-cant-or-wont-stop-debiting-my-checking-account-16-months-after-cancelling-458508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Keeper