Dolores

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2007

• Reported By:greensboro North Carolina
Credit Line Gold Card - 1st CreditImprove
3665 East Bay Dr., Suite 204 #24 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Credit Line Gold Card - 1st CreditImprove They Kept MY money..They never had any intentions of giving my money back!! Largo Florida

First off when the people called me about the Credit Card I did not want it in the first place, but the guy talked me into giving up my information. I told him that I couldnt not afford the card and I would need time to think about getting the card. He told me that I would have time to think about it and when I called to tell them that I didnt not want to the card, the operator said that the phone was disconnected and I could not reach them until later on that week which was October 4th or 5th if i'm not mistaken. Once I had finally gotten through on the telephone line, they had already taken 211.95 out of my banking account which caused me to go into the negative. I did not get the card when they said I would get it. When I finally received the credit card in the mail, I called the customer service line and I talked to a guy about my situation and he cancelled my service and told me to send the card back and to write a letter to the customer service office telling them about my problem. The card had never been used and had never been activated!

I sent Customer Serive people the card back with a letter attactched telling them that I did not want their service and that I would like a full refund of my money that was taken from my account. I have not heard from 1stCreditImprove and when I tried to call the number that is on the paper, it said that the service has been disconnected.

Tisa
greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2007 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Line-Gold-Card-1st-CreditImprove/Largo-Florida-33771-1965/Credit-Line-Gold-Card-1st-CreditImprove-They-Kept-MY-moneyThey-never-had-any-intention-283872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Line Gold Card - 1st CreditImprove