Complaint Review: Credit Line Gold Card

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2007

• Reported By:Fall River Massachusetts
Credit Line Gold Card
3665 East Bay Drive Suite 204 24 Largo, FL 33771-1965 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Credit Line Gold Card Conned my Fiancee into thier card Largo, FL USA Florida

My fiancee decided to surprise me by letting me know she was accepted for an offer for a credit card and had already paid the introductory fee. Being wary I checked the website and to our dismay the "Promised" return of the start up fee ($200) was said to be non-refundable. This was after they told her that she would recieve her card in the mail along with her $200 in 7 -10 business days.
They took the money out yesterday, and after finding out today i did a little digging on this site. I found the article "How to protect yourself from credit card scams A start-to-finish analysis
by Rip-off Report.com" and we are following it's advice. I just dont want to see any one else's holidays upset by offers like this too good to be true.
I will update my report when i get more information on this company and let everyone know.

Fall River, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2007 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Line-Gold-Card/Largo-Florida-33771-1965/Credit-Line-Gold-Card-Conned-my-Fiancee-into-thier-card-Largo-FL-USA-Florida-286031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Line Gold Card