Complaint Review: Credit Line Gold Card

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2007

• Reported By:Lexington Mississippi
Credit Line Gold Card
3665 East Bay Dr.Suite204#24 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Credit Line Gold Card attempt to take monies from account without authorization Largo Florida

I was contacted my Gold card to apply for their services. The information seem to be legit and I gave them the information that was required for the card. I told them when to take the money out of my account, giving them the routing numbers and account numbers. I was given a number to call for coustomer service if I had any more questions.

Later I had inquired from others friends and they threw up red flags about this company. I tried to callthe 888 number given and the operator said that number was not reachable from this ares. I tried on the computer and nothing came up I closed that account at the bank and had to pay $30.00 for NSF.

Now I recieved another statement from my bank for $60.00 where credit line gold card had tried to get $200.00 out of the new account without my authorization. My thinf is this if I closed the first account to keep from getting this so called card, why would you try and go into my new account for this money. This transaction that they attempted to pull throw my entire account off and I am having to pay $25.00 on all return checks. I don't wnat this to happen to anyone else. June ,Holmes county, Mississippi

Lexington, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2007 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Line-Gold-Card/Largo-Florida-33771-1965/Credit-Line-Gold-Card-attempt-to-take-monies-from-account-without-authorization-Largo-Flor-290247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Line Gold Card