Complaint Review: Credit Line Gold Card

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2007

• Reported By:Sedgwick Kansas
Credit Line Gold Card
3665 East Bay Drive Suite 204 24 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Credit Line Gold Card This company called me and said that i am approved for a $2.500.00 gold card limit. They never mentioned it being just online buying and never mentioned that it was not a visa nor mastercard. Largo Florida

I recieved a phone call while at work from a sales agent stateing that i am pre-approved for a credit card. One that has a $2,500.00 limit on it.

It was never mentioned that it could only be used online and was also never mentioned to me that it was not a visa or mastercard. The only thing they really said was that "this will highly help my credit"

I tried asking questions and they basically beat me around the bush till i gave in. After reading their website i feel like i have been scammed because they told me something completely different than what their site told me.

I am not happy at all. I want my money back IN FULL. And would also appreciate my overdraft fees refunded as well. I was told that if my account didnt have the correct amount that they would not be able to pull the money out.

Mel
Sedgwick, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2007 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Line-Gold-Card/Largo-Florida-33771/Credit-Line-Gold-Card-This-company-called-me-and-said-that-i-am-approved-for-a-250000-g-276697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Line Gold Card