masses

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 23, 2007

• Reported By:columbia South Carolina
Credit Line Gold Card
505 E. WINDMILL Ln. #1B-201 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Line Gold Card - Credit Plus Rewards Credit line gold card, Fraudulently Rip - off obtaining personal info Las Vegas Nevada ripoff

Please! beware of this company that represent themselves as "Credit Line Gold Card"

I am a victim of this credit card company. I talk to someone on the phone and they convinced me that I was going to be building credit with a credit limit of $2500, and they also told me that I could receive cash advances and they would be transferred directly to our account.

They also told me that I had until the 18th of January to cancel the card and after the 18th it would be consider to late to cancel. So I call on the 17th and there office hours were closed. The next day I called on the 18th and they told me It was to late and that the money was already be processed to be drafted from my account, and not only that but three months later after I have already told him to cancel the card, there was $29.95 being taking out of our account again. I call tell them about it and talk to this lady that always seem to answer the phone everytime that I call and she tells me that I didn't cancel and hangs up the phone

From that point I knew that this company was a fraud. Then a man tried to convinced me to look at there website and the $200.00 that was taken from our account they was going to give ue the money back and be sending a check on March 8,2007 two months later still no check.

Please beware of this company it is a scam. They register the domain name with fake addresses. Some of there employees are not aware that they are working for a telemarketing company that are scamming people of there money. They will even give you a $3.00 check that they want you to deposit, so that they can draft money from the account.

Latoya
columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2007 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Line-Gold-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Credit-Line-Gold-Card-Credit-Plus-Rewards-Credit-line-gold-card-Fraudulently-Rip-off-1034193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Line Gold Card