Complaint Review: Credit Line Gold Card

• Submitted: Sat, July 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:oklahoma City Oklahoma
Credit Line Gold Card
4516 Lunow Drive Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Credit Line Gold Card Don't be fooled Ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Author of original report: credit line gold card

I received a phone call today wanting me to apply for a credit line gold card with a 2500 dollar credit limit. Supposedly this card is designed to help one improve your credit score by monitoring you credit file and sending you up dates monthly, but for this service you pay 11.99 from you bank account. The guy on the phone also told me that there was fee for $200.00 that would be deducted from the credit available on the card. Then after explaining this he said he would review everything it would be recorded the ensure everything was correct. I was foolish to give him all my bank account information and social. When he reviewed the information for the recording he stated 211.99 would be ducted from my bank account. I stopped him right there I told him I would not authorize $200 to be deducted from my account. He said I miss understanding it wasn't coming from my account it would be on the card balance. I told him I would not be recorded saying yes authorizing my bank account being deducted no matter what he said. He assured me he would not say it again but when the recording process started again he did so I hung up he called me again and told me he couldn't stop from saying it because the script could not be changed but he tried to assure me it would not be deducted from my bank account. I stuck to my guns and said no I WILL NOT be recorded saying I authorize my bank account to be deducted $211.99 and to please don't call me and don't give me card or use any of my bank info. After telling me this offer would not come again, that I was being very stubborn and making a mistake he hung up. I don't know yet if they will use the info I so foolish gave but if they do I will post it.

Karen
oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2007 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Line-Gold-Card/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73135/Credit-Line-Gold-Card-Dont-be-fooled-Ripoff-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-262324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Line Gold Card

credit line gold card

AUTHOR: Credit line gold card - (U.S.A.)

the address and phone number I put in the first report are not the companys. I accidently put mine. Please don't call me if you are trying reach credit line gold card and don't write me hate mail. thanks