Complaint Review: Credit Line Gold Card

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2007

• Reported By:Butler Indiana
Credit Line Gold Card
creditlinegoldcard.com Internet U.S.A.

Credit Line Gold Card told me I could buy construction materials for my home just like Home Depot or Wal-Mart. Internet

The credit line gold card representitive told me on the phone that I could purchase construction materials for my home just like shopping at Home Depot or Wal-Mart.

I specifically stated what I needed for my home, such as gutters, a new double entry door, etc... and that I was not interested in the card if I could not purchase these items.

She assured me that their on-line store was the same as Home Depot or Wal-Mart and that they gauranteed the lowest prices or would credit the difference back to my card.

They also never mentioned the "initial payment" which is about what you can purchase the items for at the store, but then you have to make payments on the balance of the actual price of the item.

That is why they say they don't charge any interest, the prices are way inflated and you can't find any comparison prices any where else because 80% of the stuff is off brand junk.

They not only misrepresented their products but they straight out lied just to get me to agree so they could get my $211.95.

If any one knows a way to get my money back or about a class action against this company, I would surely appreciate the information.

Mark
Butler, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2007 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Line-Gold-Card/internet/Credit-Line-Gold-Card-told-me-I-could-buy-construction-materials-for-my-home-just-like-Hom-285320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Line Gold Card