Complaint Review: Credit Line Gold

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:south holland Illinois
Credit Line Gold
3665 E. Bay Dr , Suite 204 #24 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Credit Line Gold They lied and told me that I would have a credit card with a credit line of $2500.00, and they did not include for on-line purchases , I wanted a refund and sent all letters and info back to them they ok a refund that I never received it's been since 08/07 the first certified letter I sent no refund yet of $200.00 Largo , FloridaLargo Florida

To : Credit Line Gold (2nd letter ) regarding refund request
October 14,2007

Like I stated in the first letter, your company tactics are very misleading and manipulating . The live person tells us that we're getting a credit card and the recording which speaks very fast and un-clear says that we will have on-line credit of $2,500.00 towards on-line purchases, I'm sure you catch a lot of vulnerable people up like this, this is not right. I am very disappointed because I thought this would be a great way to re-establish my credit and do nice things for my children. We are broke enough, your company robbed me and my children with no gun. Your items are cheap and over-priced. Sure people need chances, and because we are looking for a way out companies like yours get over on (broke) vulnerable people like me. Enclosed are your documentation stating where your company took out $211.95 from my accounts.

Oreen
south holland, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Line-Gold/Largo-Florida-33771/Credit-Line-Gold-They-lied-and-told-me-that-I-would-have-a-credit-card-with-a-credit-line-327762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Line Gold