Complaint Review: Credit Management Associates

• Updated: Sat, September 28, 2013

• Reported By: ecinternet — Novato California
Credit Management Associates
PO 678147 Orlando, Florida USA

Credit Management Associates CMA, Elizabeth Lewis, Heather Kline, Kendra Davis,Crystal Michaels Scam agency charges $1500 to open credit card account Orlando Florida

*General Comment: Detective Kisselman

Credit Management Associates called my elderly monther. The offered her a $3000 bonus if she would pay them $1500 to sign up for a new credit card. My mohter was told she could cancel, and signed up over the phone.

My mohter called me.We called back togehter immediately at 866-965-6554. The telemarket representive Kendra Davis said there was nothing they could do. There was no cancelation.

We asked to speak to a supervisor. The QA rep Crystal Michaels said there was nothing they could do.There was no cancelation.

We asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor Heather Kline was the rudest person I have ever talked to on the phone. She yelled that she would ruin my monther's credit rating.  She said she would not do anying. She said she would put us on hold until we hung up. (Odd touch)

We called back in and the receptionist said she was flooded with calls. She siad that Elizabeth Lewis was a superviser above Heaher, but she was walking around and could not talk. This outfit is dangourous, and we have turned over our report to the BBB, and stage authorities.

-Dave

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Management-Associates/-Orlando-Florida-32867/Credit-Management-Associates-CMA-Elizabeth-Lewis-Heather-Kline-Kendra-DavisCrystal-Mi-1087942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Management Associates

#1 General Comment

Detective Kisselman

AUTHOR: Detective Kisselman - ()

Hello,

My name is Detective Carl Kisselman with the Englewood Police Department (a suburb of Denver Colorado).  Right now I am investigating a theft report regarding IVD Recovery LLC in which an elderly victim is reporting that IVD Recovery LLC took 16,000 dollars from their bank account without permission.  I also spoke to a woman who claimed to be Heather Kline.  She was less than helpful with my investigation.  I'm curious if the author of this report would contact me at the Englewood Police Station by phone (direct 303-762-2465 or Non-Emergency 303-762-2438) or by email ckisselman@englewoodgov.org.
     I'm trying to get some more information as to whether or not this company is legitimate or not.  My case number is 13-10108.  Anyway, I hope to hear from you.

Detective Kisselman