Complaint Review: Credit Management Solutions

• Updated: Fri, February 24, 2012

• Reported By: Dee dee — Brentwood New Hampshire United States of America
Credit Management Solutions
No Idea Nationwide United States of America

Credit Management Solutions CMS Harrasing phone calls, limited information not provided, Nationwide

This past weekend my husband recieved a phone call on his cell phone, I am not sure how his number was located , but it was. The caller was looking for me , and left a message with him that he was calling on a Collections and was going to file something in our local court if i didnt return the call .
He left the phone number 855-231-8415 and a Company name of Credit Management Solutions?
I called him back and told him that was not a number where he could reach me , so do not call it ,
He tried to engage me in conversation and I told him all communication thru USPS only.
He argued he didnt have time for that and it looked like I wanted to go to court. I repeated the information No calls, USPS, and ended the call.

I have been trying to get information in regards to the company and cannot find anything.

Yesterday , they called hubbys cell phone again , leaving a threatening court message again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Management-Solutions/nationwide/Credit-Management-Solutions-CMS-Harrasing-phone-calls-limited-information-not-provided-843889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Management Solutions