Complaint Review: Credit One

• Updated: Fri, July 04, 2014

• Reported By: Done — Alvin Texas
Credit One
Las Vegas, California USA

Credit One In Las Vegas They keep charging me late fees..even when i paid before due date online...plus..they charge a annual fee every month ..why?..also they charge me fee for a purchase ive never purchase....I only purchased..one item years ago..so Why Im I charged for purchases and fees...I tryed talk to my attorney..Hes investigating them...I told credit one that if they keep charging me late fees..then i will..turn them into my Attorney...so they quit .. Las Vegas California

Credit One. In Las Vegas,NV ..Keeps charging me $ 8.25 fee .every month.....for. a annual .fee...plus.charge. me monthly interest. charge.$4.44 ..on purchases ..even thou i never purchase anything....I only purchase 1 small thing..many years ago..plus ..they kept charging me past due fees..when i was on time.payments..over minium payments .so....I .Called Credit One ..and talked to them about charge past due fees...and i told them if they keep doing that..I will turn them into..my Attorney....then they stopped..charging me late..fees....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2014 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-/Las-Vegas-California/Credit-One-In-Las-Vegas-They-keep-charging-me-late-feeseven-when-i-paid-before-due-dat-1159591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One