Complaint Review: Credit One Bank Credit Card Aka FNBM

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:Pickens South Carolina
Credit One Bank Credit Card Aka FNBM
creditonebank.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Credit One Bank Credit Card Aka FNBM Customer Dis-service Las Vegas Nevada

I just discovered ripoff report and had I known about them before, I could have saved a lot of money and grief. Anyway, this Credit One Bank seems to extend credit to people with not so perfect credit reports. In my case, I had to prove identity AFTER they gave me a credit card and they would not accept a state issued drivers license nor would they accept a gov't issued Passport. This seemed ridiculous to me so I closed my account with them but, after 4 weeks the account is still open and they appear to be waiting so they can charge me late charges for a $ 25.00 balance which is not of my doing. Do yourselves a favor and stay away from these people.

Steggie
Pickens, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank-Credit-Card-Aka-FNBM/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Credit-One-Bank-Credit-Card-Aka-FNBM-Customer-Dis-service-Las-Vegas-Nevada-332738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank Credit Card Aka FNBM