Complaint Review: Credit One Bank Credit Card

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2008

• Reported By:saint cloud Florida
Credit One Bank Credit Card
P.O Box 98872 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit One Bank Credit Card, Credit One Bank My card was stolen AND THEY REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING Las Vegas Nevada

I got a approved for a credit card from credit one bank back in 04/2007. I used my card a couple times and it was STOLEN...SO I called to report it to them and they told me there is nothing they can do... That they would put a note in my account file there about it and I wouldnt be held reliable for the $388.00 that was frudulently charged!And that I have to make a payment to them for the $300 dollars I spent....I told them I didnt have a credit/debit card to do that with---they said well then give us a routing number ETC I said I dont have a checking account! They told me to havea friend do it then---The friend that tried to help me out told them that she didnt know if it would go through and didnt want to be charged a returned check fee....they assured her that wouldnt happen!

Well the check was returned and they charged her and my account an $85.00 charge! Now I recently went and got my free credit report and I conveintly see on there I'm being charged $768.00 from them...So I called them up to tell them about it and they told me pay us our money and we will have it be removed from your account ASAP ! I said I reproted my card being stolen and you didnt do anything about it so its on you guys... they said A) no one recorded in my file that it was stolen
B) they want their money so pay it and they will remove it from my account BUT for me to know that I now have to pay an collection agency to know...for a total of $768.00 also...

SO I not only have to pay credit one bank for it BUT I also have to pay a collection agency too now! I just wanted to get this resolved and they will not do anything about it...SO I just want to let others know about this careditr card company so they do not sign up and get the same thing I GOT!

Dacushz
saint cloud, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank-Credit-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-8872/Credit-One-Bank-Credit-Card-Credit-One-Bank-My-card-was-stolen-AND-THEY-REFUSE-TO-DO-ANYT-328944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank Credit Card