Complaint Review: Credit One Bank Credit Card

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2008

• Reported By:Hayes Virginia
Credit One Bank Credit Card
P.O. Box 98878 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit One Bank Credit Card Credit One Bank Customer Dis-Service and Exponentially Expanding Fees. Las Vegas Nevada

I did not use my Credit One credit card for a long time and could not even find it. I meant to cancel it but did not get to it before they sent an annual fee and then late charges on the annual fee.

I called to see if it was too late to cancel the card and get out of those fees since I did not even have the credit card to use. They said all they could do was excuse one of the late fees.

Is it legal to charge late fees on a membership fee? I did not even use the credit card.
So I asked for a new card. If I was going to pay for the card, at least I wanted to have it. She put me on hold, then came back and said, "Please call back later, we are experiencing technical difficulties." Then she hung up on me.

Maybe they thought I was someone trying to fraudulently acquire a credit card. But I wasn't and they were just very rude to a customer!

Mamafuzz
Hayes, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2008 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank-Credit-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Credit-One-Bank-Credit-Card-Credit-One-Bank-Customer-Dis-Service-and-Exponentially-Expandi-332378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank Credit Card