• Report: #193128

• Submitted: Wed, May 24, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 24, 2006

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Credit One Bank, First National Bank Of Marin
creditonebank.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-825-3242
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Credit One Bank, First National Bank Of Marin Company put seven day hold on funds on check by phone payment Las Vegas Nevada

Made a check payment by phone two days ago. At that time I was told that the funds would be available within 48 hours. I checked my credit union web site and the payment went through today. Checked Credit One site and there is a seven day hold on the funds.

I called the 800 number and was told that all phone payments are subject to a hold for funds verification. This is contrary to what I was told when I made the payment. On top of that I had to pay a $6.95 fee for the service. It would have been faster to just mail them the payment.

Previously I made payments both by check and online and have had no problems.

I asked them if they could call my bank to verify the funds but they said the only way they would accept verification was by fax from my financial institution.

Credit One Bank obviously does not care about their customers.

I will no longer be doing business with Credit One Bank and I advise everyone to stay away from them.

Charles
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2006 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank-First-National-Bank-Of-Marin/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Credit-One-Bank-First-National-Bank-Of-Marin-Company-put-seven-day-hold-on-funds-on-check-193128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank, First National Bank Of Marin