Complaint Review: Credit One Bank Visa

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2007

• Reported By:Cheyenne Wyoming
Credit One Bank Visa
585 Pilot Rd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit One Bank Visa Cashed an authorized payment and froze my account ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Credit One Bank Las Vegas

*Author of original report: Still at it

I let my boyfriend make a payment to my account. He over pays, Credit One Bank freezes my account without any notification. Mind you that I am signed up for the internet account maintaince and when I called I was told that they were waiting for confirmation form the bank, that the check had not cleared and then it would be 2-3 days and I would be able to use my card.

June 1st, the card was to be released which is fine it is my daughters birthday it will be good. NO bad day, I called the card was declined because they had completly frozen the account and all I had to do was get the bank on 3-way and they would relase the funds. So I call the bank, not only will it be okay to 3-way with Credit One, but their check was cashed!

Now I have to call back Credit One and get the bank on. Nope the repersentive said she could not do that the supervisor said no it would have to be faxed. Faxed by the bank that day and continue with some of my daughters birhday plans. Monday they don't have it and now I am informed that it would be 7-10 bussiness days!!!! Then I was told that if he wanted to pay my card then next time deposit the money in my account and I write the check because they do not accepct 3 party payments.

I did become irate, and let that supervisor know that this is now theift. Also there is nothing in the customer guide lines that states Credit One does not accepcet 3 party payments. So a few calls later, the bank confirmation being faxed 3 times, I still can not use this card. They cashed a check they said they would not accepct in the first place and will not relase the money.

I can't get to it at all in any way and of course since they forze the account I can't even close it out and let them send me a refund check.

Do not ever do business with this company, their reps don't know how to resolve anything or look up information. So today makes the 9th day and I called again and informed them they are comming up on the 10th and when they do I will be on the phone with a lawyer.

I will bring a lawsuit that contains all the proper information they need to disclose on all paper work so if some parent, boyfriend, girlfriend, family member, friend, or boss wants to pay your card for a going back to school gift or because all the running around you have done was on your card, does not even attempt to make a payment. This was a gift to me for going back to school and all the running around I do.

One more thing before I go, the funny thing is is that I can make a payment on anyones phone bill with out this hassel, or power bill or insurance bill or medical bill or mortage or loan. Anyone can but not to Credit One Bank.

Jessica
Cheyenne, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2007 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank-Visa/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Credit-One-Bank-Visa-Cashed-an-authorized-payment-and-froze-my-account-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Ne-1030317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank Visa

Credit One Bank Las Vegas

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

Susan, in the las update on 7-11-07 they had released my account with all the money on it. So I did but it was a long stupid process, they don't know how to contact people when things are faxed, they have you fax your bank offical signed document to another department that is not even in the same building and don't know how to notify anyone that a fax is comming and what to watch for incase it doesn't come in clearly. I had to track down the first manager and then fax it to her personal office. From the day I found out to the time I got my money it was almost two months. then they were dumb enough to call because the last time I was on the phone with them they did not have any notes in my account so I hung up. that kid was very sorry he called, I know it was not his fault but I warned him and he asured me he could help. So good luck to you I am sorry but I have cancled this card and if I see a bill they are going to wish they hadn't.

Still at it

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

Ok now as of 6-14-07 they recieved the 3 fax. Still going to be 7-10 business days to remove the freeze. Hmmmmm I have not been able to use this card since 5-24-07. Ya think they would have not waited untill 6-10-07 to send me a notice in the mail to call them about the payment. Yes that is correct they froze my account when they recieved the check on 5-24-07 and in the mail on 6-18-07 was a notice to call them. I told them enogh was enough and that when this money is opened it will be gone then so will they.

access