Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

• Submitted: Sun, March 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 09, 2008

• Reported By:ventura California
Credit One Bank
http://www.creditonebank.com City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

Credit One Bank Payment not recorded City Of Industry California

*Consumer Suggestion: I would pay online immediately

I sent a payment of 205.00 10 days ago and it has not been credited to my account. I can anticipate trouble as I have read horror stories online about people in my situation with this Credit card company. I have talked to their operaters and they keep telling me it takes 10 days to credit my account. I live in California and the company is in California. I want to get my payent credited before they start any unwarranted action. Thank God I have the money order receipt. What can I do if on the 13th. when the payment is due and it still has not been posted to my account. I have never been late and always pay the full amount due each month. I want to get it straight before the 13th.

Johnnyjazz
ventura, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2008 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/City-Of-Industry-California/Credit-One-Bank-Payment-not-recorded-City-Of-Industry-California-316225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I would pay online immediately

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

I would go online and pay immediately. Pay the minimum due plus the $7.95 online payment fee and pay it in the morning. It should post by Thursday. Don't mess around with being late. It's more trouble than the $7.95 fee.