Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: Unknown — Dallas Texas United States of America
Credit One Bank
City of Industry, California United States of America

Credit One Bank First National Bank of Marin I am unable to access my account online. It tells me access to my account has been suspended. City of Industry, California

For about a month now, I can not access my account online. I am told lies by the staff, and all of them all of the sudden speak indian. I remember years back, I actually spoke to an American. I am always told i need to re-register my account or reset my user and password. That is all they ever think to say. I have been round and round with this company. I speak to a supervisor, only to be told the exact same thing. I am getting an attorney, and I will sue them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/City-of-Industry-California-/Credit-One-Bank-First-National-Bank-of-Marin-I-am-unable-to-access-my-account-online-It-t-964994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank