Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:gray Tennessee
Credit One Bank
585 Pilot Rd. Las Vegas NV, 89119 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit One Bank There Customer service skills blow Las Vegas Nevada

I have been disputing a charge for three months now. I have spoke to a Dominic, and a supervisor named Michael Marwood, guess what? nothing has been done or even taken care of. I have done exactly what they have told me to do. what really pisses me off is that I paid the account off, then get a bill from some outside company called credit prtoection services out of maryland. and conviently their number doesn't work. In my opinion its a no brainer, and a fraudulent charge ($45.53 to be exact) the money isn't the problem its the principal that really pisses me off and the fact that at the call center have no control over what they can do. The President and CEO Robert A. Dejong doesn't either. I have mailed letters to the credit bureaus, the FTC, as well as the better business bureau, and all of that over $45.53. How can companies operate like this and it be legal??? shows how much our own government loves its tax paying citizens. If anyone out there knows Robert A. Dejongs email address I would greatly appreciate it. thanks.

Beenripped
gray, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Credit-One-Bank-There-Customer-service-skills-blow-Las-Vegas-Nevada-295193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank