Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Chester975 — Lake Butler, Florida United States of America
Credit One Bank
PO BOX 98873 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Credit One Bank Creditonebank.com SCAM of a Company, ALL FOREIGN SOUNDING, REFUSE TO HELP YOU. CAN"T REACH Agent by PHONE...BEWARE of this COMPANY/SCAM ARTISTS Las Vegas, Nevada

I called this company and was given information on how to get credit on some fraudulent charges.  I circled the items and faxed them in to the number provided.  This was on 08/21/12.  My partner also had the same thing happen and he faxed his request in at the same time.  He got immediate credit within a couple weeks.  IT's going on 2 months and they still have not given me credit.  I had to call three times today.  THe first person was a male, couldn't understand him but think he said ED....I told him the story and he put me on hold and hung up on me.  I call back, takes forgever to try to get to a person.  Finally I just pounded on the star *** key and I had to listen to all the sales pitches for credit protection , etc.  GOt another guy named Damien, gave him all the info and asked for a Supervisor.  After 40 minutes, I get BRIAN.  He is Indian Sounding and RUDE/worse than the agents.  I told him my story and he said it takes up to 3 billing periods.  I told him how my partner got credit and he didn't want to hear it.  He agreed to check and came back on line and said I had no choice but to wait for them to process it.  I thought they only had 60 days.?? I told him I thought it best I close my account and go with USAA and he said fine, we don't care.

This is the worst company I have ever tried to deal with in my 70 years.

BEWARE...THEY DON"T CARE.....I don't know how they are in business...Going to file another complaint with BBB and the Fair Credit Reporting Agencies... I already learned they have an F CREDIT RATING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Credit-One-Bank-Creditonebankcom-SCAM-of-a-Company-ALL-FOREIGN-SOUNDING-REFUSE-TO-HELP-956699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank