Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

• Reported By: sitrover2010 — Torrance California
Credit One Bank
PO Box 95516 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Credit One Bank Violation of credit card disputing practices Las Vegas, Nevada

I discovered unauthorized pending charges on my credit card on 1/7/13.  They were pending from 1/5/13 but not yet hit the account.  My address was changed along with my pin number to my account.  I never received an email from Credit One notifying me of any changes to my account. I saw that the pending charge was for a company called IROBOT so I contacted the company to try to stop whatever the item that was ordered.

The item was being shipped to some apartment in Buckeye, Arizona!  The representative from IROBOT said she would send a note to the driver to reroute the shipment back to the center however I'm not sure if it was accomplished or not.  I contacted Credit One the morning of 1/7/13 and reported the fraud and requested the card be canceled and no other cards be issued.

I wrote credit one a letter specifying all of the fraudulent transactions and I also included a copy of my police report and mailed them both on 1/22/13.  On 2/15/13 I received an Affidavit of Forgery form from Credit One.  The form had the fraudulent items listed and requested that I initial and forward the form back to the fraud department.

Since the date I reported the fraud I have not received a billing statement and my access to online viewing has been revoked.  I've left the fraud department over 15 times leaving messages and no one has ever returned my call.  No return calls even though there voice message states that they will call you back within 24 to 48hrs.

I feel as though I'm being victimized by Credit One in the same manner that I have been victimized by the identity thieves.

Based on the written rules of dispute resolution my issue should have already been resolved.  It is 4/24/13 and I'm completely in the dark with no credit card statements and no online access.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Credit-One-Bank-Violation-of-credit-card-disputing-practices-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1045892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank