Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

PO Box 60500 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Credit One Bank charging fee for no reson Las Vegas , Nevada

*Author of original report: Credit one Bank fraud

*Consumer Comment: Terms

The worth credit card, fraud from day one. They made a logo look like Capital one bank, when I did the application, I was sure this is a Capital One Bank. After a few weeks I received the card and same day I received the statement from this bank with $75.00 fee. I call them , customer service located in India, they told me I am responsible for this fee plus interest. I don't want this card, try to cancel, they cant't cancel, until it will be pd in full. What do I do? I will not pay them this fee and they will report to my credit report. Any body can tell me what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/Las-Vegas-Nevada-98873/Credit-One-Bank-charging-fee-for-no-reson-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1035294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank

Credit one Bank fraud

AUTHOR: Lana - ()

I apply for this card on a internet, it was nothing about this fee. This is 100% fraud.  I am going to  cancel the card, but I have read other complaints from others who tried to cancel the card, and upon cancelling, find additional charges added to their accounts, so they can keep you or should I say force you to stay enslaved to their scam. I hope that legal action will be taken against them, and I will support any such legal action. What they are doing has to be illegal, and they need to be shut down.

Its a thousands complains about this company on a internet, Why do they stay in business?

Terms

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

You didn't pay attention to what you were signing.  Yes their logo is very similar, and I am sure that Capital One has tried to get them to change it, but if you gave it more than a passing look it would have become clear that it isn't Capital One.

So if you didn't pay close enough attention to that, it is obvious that you didn't take time to read the Terms, including the page of fees that come along with the card.  I have read reports that they sometimes will waive some of the fee, but if they don't you really have the choice to pay the account(in which case you might as well keep it open).  Or refuse to pay it and just continue to destroy your already bad credit.