Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:Coos Bay Oregon
Credit One Bank
www.creditonebank.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit One Bank, CreditOne Harassing phone calls over a payment that is NOT late ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Calling your cell phone

I receive numerous calls from this company regarding our credit card payment. Our payment is due on a certain day of the month. I don't know where the customer service center is that makes these collection calls, but obviously they're not in the United States.

I receive calls from this credit card regularly. They won't talk to me, only my husband because the credit card is in his name. The Customer Service Reps are rude, and demanding. I had to research the phone number to find out who was calling me. When I found out who it was, I had to do more research to find a number to call them back. The number they call from is always busy, and they don't leave a voicemail.

Today they called twice. When I finally found out who it was, I called them back. After we cleared up that I can't have access to the account, the guy screamed at me "husband late". I said, "no, our payment is due on August 22nd and today is only August 21st and the payment has been made by my bank and accepted by your company." He just kept yelling "husband late". Now I don't know what country this guy is in and I really don't care. If they're going to accuse of being late, they should have to use the same calendar we use.

We will paying off this card and cutting it up. This company is not worth it! I'm not sure how to get them to stop calling my cell phone, but there has to be a way without me having to change my number.

Sherry
Coos Bay, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Credit-One-Bank-CreditOne-Harassing-phone-calls-over-a-payment-that-is-NOT-late-ripoff-La-269175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Calling your cell phone

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry you are having problems with this company. I too have had the exact same problem with them. One tip on them calling your cell phone is simply this. The card is in your husbands name and they will not speak to you, therefore, they are calling the wrong number when they call your cell phone and they are harassing you. Tell them to stop calling that number as they can not reach (your husbands name) here!