Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

• Reported By: ernih H — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Credit One Bank
PO Box 60500 city of industry, California United States of America

Credit One Bank rip off artist city of industry, California

*General Comment: How did you cancel?

After being released from bankrupcy,  Credit One sent me you are pre qualified for a Credit One Platinum VISA card just send back the signed form and the card would be sent to me.    In the fine print after sending it back, because I had to restart building my credit, I saw in the tiny print a $75 yearly charge.  But I thought OK and received first bill for the annual fee.     Then my second bill came and it had interest charges on it.

I paid that bill and phoned the call center in God knows where and after being disconnected 3 times finally got the answer I was not expecting.   Each and ever purchase I make with the card is charge interest from the date of the purchase.   There is no time period that is not charged interest .  I cancelled my card with them take a 75 dollar loss and was told tuff luck.    BEWARE, do not deal with this bank it is a fraud dressed like a good deal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/city-of-industry-California-917160500/Credit-One-Bank-rip-off-artist-city-of-industry-California-969007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank

#1 General Comment

How did you cancel?

AUTHOR: joeenco - (United States of America)

Thanks for your post as I, too and very frustrated with CreditOne. Did not know how blatant their scam was until I followed up after signing up after noticing all the unncessary fees.

You stated in your post that you were able to cancel wit them, could you provide how you did that as I am also willing to lose the $75 "annual" fee to get this over with.

Thank you!