Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: picard83 — private Connecticut United States of America
Credit One Bank
P.O. Box 98873 Internet United States of America

Credit One Bank Stole Check Card Number, illegaly withdrew funds from checking account. Internet

Got a call from my Credit Union asking about an erronious charge to my checking account Via my Visa check card number. a large sum of money had been withdrawn from my account and Credit one's phone number (1-877-825-3242 ) is listed on the Transaction. This is outright theft and Identity Theft. we have no relationship with this supposed company nor do we owe them any debt or have had any credit cards through them. I am investigating and will add more to this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/internet/Credit-One-Bank-Stole-Check-Card-Number-illegaly-withdrew-funds-from-checking-account-I-1001589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank