Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: Vance — Ewing New Jersey
Credit One Bank
Nationwide USA

Credit One Bank charging interest but suspended the use of card. Los Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Class Action Against Credit One Bank

I have a Credit One Bank credit card the has a low limit. I only use it to get minor things and to keep a nice rotation of credit. I haven't used the card for a couple months so I tried to use it a gas station to get a few dollar of gas and the card declined.  I called the customer service number (which is outsourced) and they told me everything was fine. A month later (that happens to be today) I trying to purchase fuel and the same thing happens. I call customer service from thee station and we did everything of which I had no luck and then requested a supervisor, and was put on hold for a half hour. The same Rep tells me the reason my card was suspended because of a fraudulent charge in Virginia.

I then asked him how could that be when you've been telling me everything is find for the past hour. I went home to call by land line and the Rep I spoke with could answer my questions and abruptly hung up on me. I called back and was told I had to try pot luck with the card to see who would approve charges, of which made no sense. I ask was this service outsourced and she said yes. I knew then and there this company is starting to conduct themselves in a fraudulent way. I am asking if anyone going through the same issues. Their Web sight is suspect and started to notices and limit access to information on the website and app that I use. These charge have been happening the past 6 months. I would like to join or start a class action lawsuit against Credit One Bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/nationwide/Credit-One-Bank-charging-interest-but-suspended-the-use-of-card-Los-Vegas-Nevada-1160976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Class Action Against Credit One Bank

AUTHOR: msmithny - ()

Hi. When you applied for your card, you agreed not to file a Class Action. But the contract you agreed to allows for arbitration at their expense. I would recommend you check out: debtorboards.com/index.php?topic=26069.0 This reporter is also writing a story about the issue with Credit One Bank: jessica.silvergreenberg@nytimes.com You might want to read about arbitration at: creditonebank.com/assets/CardholderAgreements/CreditOneBankCreditCardAgreements.pdf