Complaint Review: Credit One

• Reported By: Credit One Rip off — Denver Colorado United States of America
Credit One
585 Pilot Rd. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Credit One Do Not Get Credit One Credit Card! Beware Las Vegas, Nevada

Credit One is a company that say helps folks that have had problems with bankrupts and etc and they over charge, lie, cheat and make a buck at the customers expense. So many problems that I closed my account with them and I still pay a closed fee and the list goes on. I checked on here and over a hundred complaints. Recently I moved from one address to another and called and changed my address and never rec'd a bill and then I rec'd a email saying that I was late, seems that the employee did not understand english well, and did not update address right, well they blamed me and said I had a 20.00 late and twice the payment. And this happen before, so at this point I was above angry. And again I get some broken english person saying we stick by our guns and do not remove charges, and my answer to them was seriously how can you work for a company that tells you to lie and cheat, and no reply other than I understand sir! WOW what a piece of work company to cheat customer just to stay in bussiness. I shall report them to BBB and shall post them everywhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Credit-One-Do-Not-Get-Credit-One-Credit-Card-Beware-Las-Vegas-Nevada-653428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One