Complaint Review: Credit One

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Cookie — Virginia
Credit One
Internet USA

Credit One Credit One took payment then told me account was closed without notice Internet

I have been an account holder of Credit One the past 5 years. Then this past February i go to make my payment online like I always do and could not access my account . Icall the company the gentlemen spoke little english of course. But I explained my problem and how my payment is ue but i cannot access my online account .  I asked him how do i regain access. He said " Lets submit ur payment then I will correct your access" i submitted my $90 payment. Only for him to tell me my account has been closed.  I had no warning. I was not late . He should of said something when i asked him  why ask for payment then tell tme its closed .. he had nothing to say ..  Thats decieving .  Now i call bck to make another payment on this so calledclosed account. It takes 5 reps then a managerto find it. Now my balance is $200 higher on an account i do not hav access to .hitting me with monthly account fees etc. This company seems shady to me. Just because i didnt actively use it they close it without warning?? My payments were always made . Soon as i get enough money i will pay my balance off in full. I ill never do businesswith this company again .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One/internet/Credit-One-Credit-One-took-payment-then-told-me-account-was-closed-without-notice-Interne-1057240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One