Complaint Review: Credit One

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Nimbo — United States of America
Credit One

Credit One : Dialed 6 of their numbers and not a single one had the option to speak to someone live Internet

I just recently recieved a pre-qualified card offer and submitted it for their platinum credit card. After finally receiving it I try to use it only to find out there's already a $75 balance for some annual fee I never saw listed in the offer. Now I'm sure its there somewhere but even so, $75?!?
But the worst part was when trying to call them to discuss a question on my account, not one of the options gets you to a live person. I went through every single option, and nothing! Went to their website and found 5 other numbers and dialed each one to find that they all dial in to exactly the same place.
I finally had look online to see how one can go about getting through to an actual human being. Thankfully the website gethuman.com provided a "trick" to get connected and when I finally did, the rep on the other end was as rude as anyone I've ever had to deal with from a call center. It was really as if he was angry I figured out how to get through to him. When I was done addressing my question, he just hung up. No good bye, have a good day, thank you for being a sucker and choosing credit one, nothing.
Unfortunately, I had to use the cad for a purchase but soon as I get it paid down, the cards gone. Would Never Ever Ever ever reccommend this company to anyone. Disgusting was the only word I could use to describe my overall experience feeling about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One/internet/Credit-One-Dialed-6-of-their-numbers-and-not-a-single-one-had-the-option-to-speak-to-so-974838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One