Complaint Review: Credit Plus Rewards - creditplusrewards.com

• Updated: Wed, March 15, 2006

• Reported By:st louis Missouri
Credit Plus Rewards - creditplusrewards.com
creditplusrewards.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Credit Plus Rewards - creditplusrewards.com promised credit cards with credit lines, sent nothing, mastrcard prepaid, also sent a discount card, nothing I paid for and do not want to refund my money, every dime should be returned plus, ripoff! Nationwide

creditplusrewards, riped me off on two credit cards, I cancel the junk they ve sent me now, and can,t talk or contact anybody to request a refund each card was 129.00 totally useless for credit.

Somebody should be sent to jail with me expect a lawsuit if I find a lawyer they will hear from me again... beware they have many popups on the internet. I had no ideal the cards were from the same people. Point me in the way I should go and these people will be address for thier scams.

st louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Plus-Rewards-creditplusrewardscom/nationwide/Credit-Plus-Rewards-creditplusrewardscom-promised-credit-cards-with-credit-lines-sent-181358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Plus Rewards - creditplusrewards.com