Complaint Review: Credit Plus Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, March 22, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 23, 2006

• Reported By:queens village New York
Credit Plus Rewards
505 E. Windmill Lane # 1B Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Plus Rewards CASH ADVANCE RIPOFF DON'T DO IT Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: IT WORKS

First and foremost - I needed a cash advance meaning I needed money right away. I was moving and needed cash immediately. I went on line and filled out an application. Someone from credit plus rewards called me back - even though I did not put in an application with these people and stated that " you have been approved for a 500 cash advance to be deposited into your account right away" Good since I needed the money right away.

Then he starts talking about a program to improve your credit. "It will only cost 129.95" he says - Kevin was his name. Well a WHOLE MONTH LATER after they debit my account the 129.95 and still no 500 cash advance. When I called the customer service no. 800-975-5642 you are on hold for at least an hour and then you get some robot stating theres nothing we can do - you have to wait on a loan officer to call you, there's only one person back there in the department and she has over 1000 applications to call back. You will just have to wait.

Then they give you this garbage about how with a special account no. you could go online and look at ALL THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS YOU CAN GET WITH YOUR ACCOUNT NO. needless to say the stuff is garbage. For example: if you look under the heading furniture - you will see one chair. THAT'S IT. ONE LOUSY CHAIR. I'm in the process of trying to get my money back. Dont be a victim.

DONT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE RIP-OFF ARTISTS.

I'm glad I found this site.

Joann
queens village, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2006 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Plus-Rewards/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Credit-Plus-Rewards-CASH-ADVANCE-RIPOFF-DONT-DO-IT-Las-Vegas-Nevada-182603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Plus Rewards

IT WORKS

AUTHOR: Joann - (U.S.A.)

I did exactly as recommended by this website. Get the unauthorization form from your bank. Mine happened to be a Federal Bank. Filled it out forthe 129.95 and faxed it back all within 10 minutes. I thought this would NEVER WORK, I was already to give a good fight but NOOOOOO. They just refund my money with no hassels, no threats, and I didnt have to raise my voice not once. The next day 3/23/06 the money was back in my account thanks to this website.