Complaint Review: Credit Plus Rewards

• Submitted: Tue, March 14, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 15, 2006

• Reported By:Pearl City Illinois
Credit Plus Rewards
505 E. Windmill Lane,#1B-201, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Plus Rewards Withdrew $129.95 three Days Earlier than agreed, without depositing $500 they assurd me would be their to cover their fee, credit card ripoff! Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: You ask WHY?

Credit Rewards Plus, out of Las Vegas NV. contacted me offering a line of credit on line, and a $500 advance they were to deposit in my account. Their "one time fee" of $129.95 was to be taken out of my account. I made it very clear several times, to their agent, that I couldn't pay any up front fees without overdrawing my account, so I had to decline.

This happened Friday night, March 10, 2006. They offered to give me a $500.00 "cash" advance that would be deposited March 13, 2006 into my account, while at the same time, on the same date, and not before, they agreed to withdraw their fee, taking it out of this advance.

I again told the agent that I would accept their offer only if the fee came out of that advance ! This "lady" assured me that this would be done, with the advance covering the fee, on March 13, 2006, so I agreed, again reminding her that it had to be done just as agreed, or I had to decline. She affirmed that it would be done according to our agreement.

When I went To withdraw some money I had in my account to cover my car payment, {leaving me just gas money only until Monday} I found out they had taken the fee out that same night, electronically! They never deposited the "advance" and as a result of their SCAM I may loose my only car, which may even cost me a good job I am due to start this week.

I tried all weekend to contact these people and found out there was no way to contact them. Every number they gave me was a dead end and their E-mail couldn't be delivered. I called Las Vegas and the operator said that the address listed had no such business and no such suite number. I realized I had been conned !

Why do our Law Enforcement organizations allow these scams to continue? What can we do to shut these thieves down? Where is the FCC and FBI? I see on your site that that law enforcement agencies are letting these scams run rampant. WHY?

Larrry
Pearl City, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2006 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Plus-Rewards/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Credit-Plus-Rewards-Withdrew-12995-three-Days-Earlier-than-agreed-without-depositing--181175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Plus Rewards

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

Because, they probably don't even operate withing the US. Just go to your bank and dispute the charge. Tell them it was an unauthorized withdrawl, that you were told they were depositing money to your account, not debiting your account.

And, if I were you, I would stay away from credit cards. It sounds like you can barely afford to live now.

giant